This eye serum claims to make your eyes look ten years younger in two minutes. Curious if it passed the Beauty Aid test, Keep reading to find out.
First, let me give you the background behind this serum…
How does SUPREME DIRECT EYE-LIFT work?
This gel contains a very special mix of high quality ingredients which causes an immediate fabulous reduction in the depth of wrinkles and a tangible strengthening of the skin. A very thin transparant layer (film) forms on the skin and keeps the skin tight for 8-10 hours. The base of SUPREME DIRECT EYE-LIFT consists of bentonite, a fine white clay, which has revitalizing properties and strengthens the skin.
SUPREME DIRECT EYE-LIFT can be used in combination with a daycream and with make-up. The gel is safe for the skin. It is suitable for all skin types and economic in use. It was tested dermatologically and not on animals. The results have been proven scientifically. The gel does not contain parabens and perfume.
We produce this gel with the biological ingredients Bentonite en Aluminum salt. The glycerin is derived from plants. We did not add paraben and perfume. A negligible amount of 0,01% ethanolamine has been added as a preservative.
The use of aluminum (salts) in cosmetics is contentious at the moment. Because it should be carcinogenic (breast cancer). Luckily the aluminum salt used by us cannot penetrate into the skin. The particles (molecules) are too big. Also, this product is 100% safe for your health.
INCI: Aqua, Glycerin, Bentonite, Aluminium Carboxymethylcellulose, Ethanolamine.
Directions for use:
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USAGE.
- Moisten the tip of the finger with the gel and apply a very thin layer ON to the wrinkled area, ever so gently, hardly touching the skin. Never rub it into the skin!
- Allow it to dry, by keeping the facial muscles as immobile as possible for 2-3 minutes (do not laugh, smile or twist etc.).
- The treated skin is now felt to tighten for 8-10 hours, depending on the structure of the individual skin and the frequency of the use.
- SUPREME DIRECT EYE-LIFT should be applied before a dry make-up and after a moist one.
- You can apply the gel as many times as desired.
- If too much of the gel was used, it may flake off. Simply remove it with clear water and when the skin is dry, apply again.
- The gel has been developed especially for the delicate skin around the eyes, but can be used for other parts of the face and in the neck as well.
- The gel can be stored for very long. If you have not used the bottle for a long time, some clotting can arise. This is no problem, but shake the bottle vigorously before usage.
MY THOUGHTS: After one minute, I started to feel the tightening effect. I am only 29 so I don’t have too much tightening to do but I feel this would work on a more mature consumer who needs a little lift. If feels like there is scotch tape on my face but it is not uncomfortable. I plan on using this product when I have an event or photo shoot to help wake my eyes up.
The bottle itself is very small so its easy to travel with, but don’t be fooled by its size. one drop for each eye is all you need.